Online Booking Policies
Below are some Golfmasters Policies that we ask everyone using our services to abide by:
Online Booking Procedures
Online booking is paid in full at the time of booking. After processing your full payment, we will e-mail your final confirmation which includes the various golf vouchers.
We cannot guarantee that any partial or full cancellations will be accepted by the golf courses within 4 days of arrival.
• 22+ days prior to arrival: $25 per person plus any prepaid or non-refundable fees.
• 5-21 days prior to arrival: $50 per person plus any prepaid or non-refundable fees.
• 0-4 days prior to arrival no cancellations or refunds without MBGM approval
*FULL OR PARTIAL PACKAGE CANCELLATION*
Unforeseen circumstances can possibly change your plans. You might want to consider purchasing trip insurance to protect your trip investment. Trip insurance can cover you in the case of unforeseen events that impact your travel plans both before and during your trip. There are many companies that offer such coverage and in general, the cost of trip insurance is usually in the 3-7% of the total package cost depending on the coverage elected. These companies also offer coverage on an individual basis as well if the group doesn’t want to make the purchase.
• We understand that changes are sometimes necessary and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, as changes are time consuming for us, we ask that you please try to limit your changes to no more than two. After two changes, we reserve the right to charge you $15 per change.
• PLEASE – no changes within 48 hours of arrival.
• All area golf courses have a no-show policy throughout the year, which means you forfeit your money if you don’t show up. If your group encounters inclimate weather during your stay, you must SHOW UP AT THE GOLF COURSE FOR YOUR TEE TIME and turn in your voucher. The decision is made by the golf course who may offer you a Rain Check as compensation.
• Area golf courses do not give refunds unless the course is closed for play. Once a golf package begins, no refunds are made for any portion of the package unless there is a course closure. MBGM will not be able to issue a refund unless you have the golf course voucher “signed off” by the golf course Professional indicating they will not charge us for the round. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible after the course refunds the money to MBGM and a refund check will be mailed to the group leader.
• On package rounds that include GIFT CARDS your refund will be for cart and greens only less credit card processing fees on the deposit and refund.
• Package rounds that are FREE REPLAYS do not qualify for rain checks or refunds.
Myrtle Beach GolfMasters will accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
PRICING AND POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.